Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2017 : Cochin Shipyard Limited,is commenced its new opening with 05 vacancies to appoint suitable and flexible candidates in its organization.The details provided in its site www.cochinshipyard.com are given below.Candidates who are waiting for Cochin Shipyard Limited 2017 notification,now its time apply for Manager & Senior Managerpost.
Cochin Shipyard Limited,Government of India company.it have life extension of ships of Navy, UTL, Coast Guard, Fisheries and Port Trust besides merchant ships of SCI & ONGC.Candidates will be selected by Cochin Shipyard Limited based on eligibility conditions and placed successful candidates in its organization.We are giving many information related Cochin Shipyard Limited job 2017 details in our site to make your future bright and success.
Job vacancy details for Cochin Shipyard Limited recruitment :
1.Manager (Marine), E-3 Grade : 04 posts
Pay scale : 24900-50500
Age limit : 40 years
2.Senior Manager (Basic Design) : 01 posts
Pay scale : 29100-54500
Age limit : 40 years
Educational Qualification for the post Manager (Marine)
Degree in Marine Engineering with a minimum of 60% marks from a recognized University. OR Degree in Mechanical Engineering with a minimum of 60% marks from a recognized University.
Educational Qualification for the post Senior Manager (Basic Design)
Degree in Naval Architecture with a minimum of 60% marks from a recognized University.
The selection process will be held at Kochi. The method of selection will include a Power Point Presentation prepared by the candidates highlighting work experience, projects handled etc (duration of not more than ten minutes)
- Application fee of ` 500/-(Non refundable, plus bank charges extra) should be remitted using the Online payment options (Debit card/Credit card/Internet Banking) which can be accessed through our Online application facility from 10 May 2017 to 12 June 2017.
- No application fee for candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribe (ST) / Person with Disability (PWD). They are exempted from payment of application fee.
- All applicants for whom the fee is applicable, i.e. except those belonging to SC/ST/PWD, should pay the application fee as stipulated in clause d (i) above. It is important to note that their candidature will be considered only on receipt of application fee.
How to apply
- Candidates should go through the User Manual published in our website www.cochinshipyard.com (Careers page) before filling the online application. Candidates should not submit more than one application. Application once submitted shall be final.
- The website will remain functional for the purpose from 10 May 2017 to 12 June 2017. The last date for submission of applications through online is 12 June 2017.
Commencement of Online Application : 10 May 2017