Honeywell Recruitment 2017: Honeywell, is looking Experience graduates for the posts of Lead Architect at Bangalore , IN.Candidates who are interested in getting job in Honeywell, can utilize this great opportunity and start applies through online.The details provided in its site www.honeywell.com are given below.Candidates will is selected on the basis of Honeywell Recruitment 2017 eligibility condition.Honeywell will give you an opportunity to develop yourself in both career and life.Jobalert99.com updating latest job notification top MNC IT jobs to make the success of your career.
Job vacancy details for Honeywell Recruitment :
Organization Name : Honeywell
Job Role : Lead Architect
Job ID : 00356452
Location : Bangalore, Karnataka, IN
Educational qualification :
Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology , Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related technical discipline
Overall 10+ year of experience
Should have worked on J2EE, JAVA, spring, Hibernate, Struts, Python, Web applications, Apache tomcat.
Should have worked on integrations like Web services, REST service etc.
Should have reasonable functional knowledge in Warehouse Management, Customer Service and Maintenance
Knowledge on SAP is an advantage and nice to have
Jobs Description :
- As a Vocollect professional service team Solution architect will be responsible for designing the solution
- for voice enabling various and diversified processes in warehouse operations, maintenance and
- inspection process.
- Provide xSBG end-end Voice solutions and best practices/standards for all Voice implementation.
- Responsible for end-end solution development and delivery
- Highly motivated and have the ability to influence technical decisions
- Offer solutions to the requirements by exploring all options available
- Requirements gathering from the business, interacting with site team, testing team for developing a
- robust voice process
- Technically lead the project
- Should be able to guide the team when they are in need of technical expertise also make sure the team is
- following the process
- Evaluate the design provided by the team
- Develop, own and socialize new ideas with new technology
- Possess the knack to escalate issues in the right time, so as not to affect the project delivery schedule; any
- escalations with respect to scope-creep must be clearly backed up with evidences
- Multi-tasking and working in a virtual work environment
- Should have very good documentation skills and ability to work in global environment, cultures, time
- zones etc