Honeywell Recruitment 2017 : Honeywell,is looking Experience graduates for the posts of Program manager at Bangalore, Karnataka, IN.Candidates who are interested to get job in Honeywell,can utilize this great opportunity and start apply through online.The details provided in its site www.honeywell.com are given below.Candidateswill be selected on the basis of Honeywell Recruitment 2017 eligibility condition.Honeywell will give you an opportunity to develop yourself in both career and life.Jobalert99.com updating latest job notification top MNC IT jobs to make your careers success.
Job vacancy details for Honeywell Recruitment :
Organization Name : Honeywell
Job Role : Program Manager
Job ID : 00353794
Experience : 5 years
Location : Nationwide – IN
Educational qualification :
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related discipline or High School Diploma with 8 years of project/program management experience
5 years of experience with Project management process, methods and tools
Jobs Description :
Experience in Agile and Waterfall project management methods
• PMP, Scrum Master preferred
• Strong leadership, project and change management skills
• Wide and deep understanding of key program management practices with strong business acumen and customer focus
• Consistently makes timely decisions even in the face of complexity, balancing systematic analysis with decisiveness
• Creative and collaborative problem solving skills, driving “fast and right” results in matrixed environment
• Effectively demonstrates ability to deliver on complex situations or problems without guidance or supervision
• Ability to create business value through project planning and management
• ITIL certification preferred
• Conveys information with clarity and directness, ensuring the message is understood across diverse, global teams
• Mentor and guide peers on project management standards and tools
• Conveys specific, observable, and/or measurable expectations for each assignment, and verifies understanding and agreement on deliverables and timeframes
You will provide project and program management expertise in the development of IT strategy and assure effective delivery of multiple complex projects and/or programs within Honeywell IT, ensuring both schedule and budget fidelity.
• You will oversee a team of Project Managers and a portfolio of projects, manage budget and resource plans, and identify and resolve conflicts and dependencies.
• You will ensure learnings are shared across the organization to enable higher productivity.
• You will deploy standardized work, project management methodologies, governance and tools to enable consistent, high quality, agile and waterfall project management style execution of IT projects across the Enterprise.
• You will provide leadership in improving IT processes, program and change management.