IIM Ahmedabad Recruitment 2017 :IIM Ahmedabad ,is looking flexible candidates for the posts of
Executive – Donor Relations.The details provided in its site are given below.Candidates who are interested
and searching Government 2017 notification ,can utilize this great opportunity & now start apply.
IIM Ahmedabad is releasing many latest new notification to give opportunity for interested candidates.We are providing many information regarding currently updated Government 2017 Jobs details in our site to make your careers success.
Job vacancy details for IIM Ahmedabad recruitment:
1.Name of the Posts: Executive – Donor Relations
Pay scale :6th CPC – GP 2800 or above OR drawing equivalent pay in private sector (Approx. Rs.30,000 per month).
Age Limit: Maximum 40 years as on the last date of application.
- Graduate in any discipline with minimum 5 years of experience, of which at least 2 years should be independently managing communication both internally within the organization & externally with clients/customers/ vendors/any other entity.
- Post Graduate in English/IT/Technology/Management is preferred.
- The candidate’s key skills to include following:
- Effective communication and relationship building activities
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal – especially in English
- Should be able to collaborate and work in team with internal staff, officers, faculty, donor’s representatives in India and abroad
- Strong networking abilities
Salary & Allowances:
Selected candidate will be offered a fixed term appointment initially for a period of three years on a consolidated monthly salary on CTC mode. The contract may be extended further as per the mutual convenience.
Interested candidates are advised to apply online latest by June 28, 2017.
Last date to apply June 28th 2017
IIM Ahmedabad Recruitment – Academic Associate
To assist the faculty of the Institute in their teaching, research and work as an administrative interface with different facility providers of the Institute.
Ph.D., M.Phil., or first class MA in Communication or related disciplines such as English /Linguistics/ Psychology/Sociology /Anthropology/ Education / Political Science. Those with experience in teaching/research/ industry will be preferred.
Essential: Excellent command over spoken and written English.
Desirable: Experience in teaching/research in interpersonal and organizational communication.
Age Preference: Below 30 years
Monthly consolidated salary of Rs. 25,000/- to Rs. 37,000/- depending upon on qualification, experience, merit and performance in the test/interview. No other allowances except TA/DA for official tour will be paid. Duration: Initially for one/two years and extendable up to total five years based on annual performance review.
Only relevant specialization will be considered.
Notwithstanding the requirements of experience, outstanding academic achievers without experience will also be considered for the position.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are advised to APPLY ON LINE ONLY
Last Date to Apply May 10, 2016 6.00 pm.